Between games at the Travis Roy Foundation WIFFLE Ball Tournament, a favorite pastime is to peruse the Silent Auction tent and make a bid on an item or three. Thanks to on-line silent auction platform 32auctions, we have brought that favorite activity from Little Fenway to your phone, tablet or laptop.
Visit the 2021 TRF WIFFLE On-line Silent Auction to bid on one or more of the many items. Items to bid on include:
- Golf and ski outings in Vermont and Massachusetts
- Personal experiences like massages, private cooking lessons, and dining gift cards
- Hockey “must-haves” including (of course!) the remote control Zamboni cooler
- Autographed jerseys from Brad Marchand of the Boston Bruins, Devin McCourty of the New England Patriots, Hall of Famer Dennis Eckersley, and other sports memorabilia
- The opportunity to help fund a TRF Quality of Life or Research grant
- TRF WIFFLE memorabilia like a TRF logo’ed WIFFLE bat and ball and a t-shirt
- Local knick-knacks like a Maple Lovers sampler and (surprise!) a Vermont Teddy Bear
- And much, much more.
Every year, the Silent Auction plays an important role in raising money for spinal cord injury survivors. Please give this year’s on-line silent auction a look and make a bid for whatever strikes your fancy.