Between games at the Travis Roy Foundation WIFFLE Ball Tournament, a favorite pastime is to peruse the Silent Auction tent and make a bid on an item or three. Thanks to on-line silent auction platform 32auctions, we have brought that favorite activity from Little Fenway to your phone, tablet or laptop.
Visit the TRF WIFFLE On-line Silent Auction to bid on one or more of the 54 items. You won’t want to miss bidding on a ping-pong ball in next year’s playoff lottery. Other items to bid on include:
- Golf and ski outings in Vermont and Massachusetts
- Personal experiences like massages, private cooking lessons, and dining gift cards
- Hockey “must-haves” including (of course!) the remote control Zamboni cooler and a game-used Tim Thomas goalie stick
- The opportunity to help fund a TRF Quality of Life or Research grant
- TRF WIFFLE memorabilia like a TRF logo’ed WIFFLE bat and ball and a t-shirt
- Local knick-knacks like a Maple Lovers sampler and (surprise!) a Vermont Teddy Bear
- And much, much more.
Every year, the Silent Auction plays an important role in raising money for spinal cord injury survivors. Please give this year’s on-line silent auction a look and make a bid for whatever strikes your fancy.