The Travis Roy Foundation has been selected by the John Hancock® Marathon Non Profit Program to receive charity bibs for the 124th Boston Marathon on April 20, 2020.
Team TRF for the 2020 John Hancock® Marathon Non Profit Program has been selected and runners will be notified shortly.
Qualify? Help Others Move Forward. Join Team TRF and help paralyzed survivors of a devastating accident.
Runners on our team receive:
- Fundraising, training, communications and support through CharityTeams
- Weekly hill workouts in Newton and long run training on the course
- Monthly meetings starting in December with guest speakers on training, fundraising, events and all things Boston!
- Social events such as weekly after long run brunches
- Team kick off meeting
- Opportunity to attend the Boston TEAM Party
- Hotel support through Marathon Tours
- Discounts from various running companies
- Charity Singlet to wear on race day
- Race weekend support for you and your family
- Private bus to the start race day and access to the charity village
- The opportunity to be a 2020 Boston Marathon finisher!
If you have questions please contact: