**All bibs for the 2019 Marathon have been selected and applications are closed.** The Travis Roy Foundation has been selected by the John Hancock® Non Profit Partners as recipients of charity bibs for the 122th Boston Marathon on April 15, 2019.
Team TRF has been selected for the 2019 Boston Marathon. Check back in early October 2019 for potential openings for the 2020 Marathon. Meanwhile, we hope you will join us in supporting and cheering on our runners. Adding a fundraising goal to a rigorous training schedule is no easy feet! (pun intended…)
Runners on our team will receive:
- An official entry into the 2019 Boston Marathon.
- Fundraising, training, communications and support through CharityTeams
- Weekly hill workouts in Newton and long run training on the course
- Monthly meetings starting in December with guest speakers on training, fundraising, events and all things Boston!
- Social events such as weekly after long run brunches
- Team kick off meeting
- Opportunity to attend the Boston TEAM Party
- Hotel support through Marathon Tours
- Discounts from various running companies
- Charity Singlet to wear on race day
- Race weekend support for you and your family
- Private bus to the start race day and access to the charity village
- The opportunity to be a 2019 Boston Marathon finisher!
If you have questions please contact: