Tickets are free and all are welcome.
This event will be Livestreamed from 6:00 – 7:00pm on October 21st.LIVESTREAM LINK
All tickets are electronic, even if Will Call defaulted during registration. For ticket questions contact the Agganis Arena Ticket Office: 617-353-4628, Option #2, or email@example.com.
Once you have secured your seat, log into your account online: https://am.ticketmaster.com/agganis/my-events or through AgganisArena.com From there you may forward any of your tickets to a friend, and, if you do it on your phone, you can see the QR codes for you tickets that you present to the Ticket Taker on the night.
Everyone who secured tickets will be able to view and manage them through mobile devices. If you go to Will Call at Agganis Arena, the ticket office will gladly print your tickets out for you.
Masks and proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test will be required for entry. Attendees will be subject to the prevailing rules and regulations of Boston University outlined below, the City of Boston, and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts:
Boston University’s AGGANIS ARENA COVID-19 EVENT POLICY:
We are committed to the health and safety of our guests and staff. COVID-19 is still very much a risk, and over the past months, we have taken many steps to create as safe an environment as possible for all who enter, including enhancements to HVAC air filtration, technology upgrades for mobile ticketing, and the procurement of over 100 hand sanitizing stations to name a few. But we also need your help and ask our guests to recognize that safety is a team effort.
EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 15, 2021, PROOF OF VACCINATION OR NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST REQUIRED FOR ALL AGGANIS ARENA TICKETED EVENTS OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC & BU COMMUNITY*
- All ticketholders must provide printed or digital proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card or printed or digital documentation providing proof of immunization.
- Agganis Arena will accept a printout or digital copy of a negative PCR/molecular test (sampled within 72 hours of the event) or a negative rapid/antigen test (sampled within 24 hours of the event) administered by a healthcare professional that includes their name and the date of the test as proof. Self-administered at-home rapid/antigen tests will not be accepted.
- Agganis Arena will not require ticketholders who are under 12 years of age (accompanied by an adult) to provide proof of vaccination or a negative qualifying test to gain entry to the arena.
- All ticketholders 18 years of age or older will also provide a valid form of ID (State Issued Driver’s License, State Issued ID Card or Passport).
- In accordance with the City of Boston’s indoor mask mandate, all ticketholders over the age of 2 regardless of vaccination or COVID-19 negative test status are required to wear a mask that completely covers their nose and mouth at all times. Ticketholders may only remove their masks when actively eating or drinking as permitted. Agganis Arena will strictly enforce the mask mandate with a two-strike policy. Guests failing to adhere to this policy after a second warning will be subject to removal from the venue.
- Ticketholders who do not wish to comply with the COVID-19 Event Policy may have the ability to transfer, donate or resell tickets via www.agganisarena.com through Account Manager or Ticketmaster. Agganis Arena will not refund tickets to ticketholders for any events.
*Agganis Arena COVID-19 policies will continue to be reviewed and updated on an ongoing basis. Some events, seating locations and experiences may require additional health and safety guidelines other than those noted above as required by promoters or touring artists. Please review the event calendar and listings for more information about specific event requirements.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Per City of Boston guidelines all guests must wear face coverings. Agganis Arena does not assume any liability for the contraction or spread of COVID-19 and by attending an event at Agganis Arena, the individual assumes all risk incurred before, during, and after the event.