The Travis Roy Foundation has been selected by the John Hancock® Marathon Non Profit Program to receive charity bibs for the 124th Boston Marathon on
April 20, September 14, 2020.
All Boston Charity Bibs Have Been Allocated for 2020.
Qualify? Run with Team TRF and raise money to Help Others Move Forward. Runners on our team will receive:
- Fundraising, training, communications and support through CharityTeams
- Weekly hill workouts in Newton and long run training on the course
- Monthly meetings starting in December with guest speakers on training, fundraising, events and all things Boston!
- Social events such as weekly after long run brunches
- Team kick off meeting
- Opportunity to attend the Boston TEAM Party
- Hotel support through Marathon Tours
- Discounts from various running companies
- Charity Singlet to wear on race day
- Race weekend support for you and your family
- Private bus to the start race day and access to the charity village
- The opportunity to be a 2020 Boston Marathon finisher!
If you have questions please contact: