The Travis Roy Foundation has been selected by the John Hancock® Marathon Non Profit Program to receive charity bibs for the 123th Boston Marathon on April 15, 2019.
We are currently recruiting charity runners and Boston Marathon qualified runners to apply for TeamTRF and be a part of our team. Charity runners must raise a minimum of $8000 in fundraising. Registered runners must raise a minimum of $1000.
Runners on our team will receive:
- An official entry into the 2019 Boston Marathon.
- Fundraising, training, communications and support through CharityTeams
- Weekly hill workouts in Newton and long run training on the course
- Monthly meetings starting in December with guest speakers on training, fundraising, events and all things Boston!
- Social events such as weekly after long run brunches
- Team kick off meeting
- Opportunity to attend the Boston TEAM Party
- Hotel support through Marathon Tours
- Discounts from various running companies
- Charity Singlet to wear on race day
- Race weekend support for you and your family
- Private bus to the start race day and access to the charity village
- The opportunity to be a 2019 Boston Marathon finisher!
If you have questions please contact:
To apply for a bib on our team complete the following online application: